Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

What is it about a Squishy face picture that we just can't resist!


Well, i am totally and completely exhausted! But holy mole did I have a successful week! CHA was amazing. I am totally totally wiped out from talking non-stop for the past 5 days and I have one more day of it tomorrow but I am happy to say that it has been completely worth it!



just a couple of quick pics and I can add more later...



are these the cutest things ever???




first day was madness but everyone in this picture is beyond awesome!

Now thats a real big princess!

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Too much fun!! I do love spending time with you at the CHA even if I get grumpy. No sleep will do that to me! LOL

Glad to be your friend and a part of SBR.

RollerScrapper said...

Love the princess pic! I was walking by the back of their booth and wondering what they'd do with it later...(i.e. someone takes it home and puts it in their kid's room). Anyhow I am sorry I missed you there but it looks like you all had a blast!
jt

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Elena have a exhibition in CHA!!!So cool....
I heard so many news about CHA, I really want to go and see everything about scrapbooking...and I miss you so soo soo much...= =