Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

i am a Fairy...

Elena Lai Etcheverry, Lead Fairy and lover of pretty shiny things.


Here are some dollys I made for a doll swap with my ZNE friends. There were 9 total but only 4 left to send out...

I used the maya road chipboard people and then added tulle, irridescent ribbon, and pearl boobies courtesy of Kaisercraft :) of course my fav part is the tiara with real diamonds!


ZNE was such a blast last year. I wish I could go again! Instead I am going to be going to some fun retreats in Dutch Flat with my friend Miss Vicky. Check out her blog for more info... She is doing the most amazing vintage apron retreat in April and June is when I will be going for a really awesome retreat that I have not figured all the details out about yet! imagine that!

4 comments:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Elena, did you make your blogsite yourself? It covers my entire screen and I love it. You need to have a class. I'm sure you have been or know about www.thecutestblogontheblock.com website. It has backgrounds. Some of my friends have played with it. But, nothing I see gives me the entire screen! We'll have to talk when I see you next week.

Sally

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

these are so you... love them!

Melissa Kennedy said...

OMG love those doll swappy things - best you put one aside for a mad ozzie. Love the boobies..

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena~ you look so hot!!!I love them^__^