Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do you Listerine?


Ok, I have to say that I have always thought of Listerine as really yucky! But then I was asked to review the new LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE, Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash and when I saw it came in a shiny irridenscent bottle and that is was purple now, instead of the scary green, I was seriously into trying it! I was surprised. I kept picturing that commecial with the guy gargleing for 60 seconds and the funny faces he made and yes, I was making the same funny faces. But anyway, I really do like this stuff. I am not sure what it does exactly, besides what I read about it...


There are 6 benefits in LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash that give you a cleaner, healthier mouth:

· Helping to prevent cavities
· Restoring enamel
· Strengthening teeth
· Killing bad breath germs
· Freshening breath
· Fighting unsightly plaque above the gum line

No other fluoride mouthwash is more complete than LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE. Anticavity Mouthwash.


And I have to say, from using it the past few weeks, I do feel cleaner. don't know about the rest but I do believe in prevention so I am definitely going to keep using this product.


Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

lol!! your so funny Elena!! It's actually pretty good..it contains fluoride to make your teeth stronger...plus it doesnt taste as nasty!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so how much are you getting from Listerine... with a review like that, i might have to go and get some myself!!!

Anonymous said...

Elena, you just made me lugh out loud! You are the only person I know who would review Listerine only because it's not purple. Keep being you!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

ok let's change that.... it should be because it now purple!

Sheila