Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, April 03, 2009

Party at Elena's House!!!


Things keep changing!! And it has come time for me to either give up my dream with SBR and go back to work, or generate some income. What better way, then to do what I do best...plan a party at my house...
April 19th 10 am till 2pm
Now this is a super exclusive party so there is an entrance fee :) but I promise it will be worth it!

10 things I love love love!



There are tons of cute details tips and tricks that I have to share with you.



I have 12 kits for 12 lucky crafters! The date is April 19th 10 am till 2pm-ish.
Entrance fee is $45 per person and will include:
  • lovely lunch
  • handmade party favor by Moi
  • goody bag
  • an awesome kit with full color instructions from Basic Grey worth $35!!

Bring 10 wallet sized photos with you and you will have a completed album when you leave the class! Tools to bring: Crop a dile, wet and dry adhesive, glue dots, pop up glue dots, black journaling pen, scissors.


The class is at my house in Sorrento Valley. Only 12 spots available! Email me to sign up. elena@travelingprincess.com

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I would love to come-but you are a little too far away from my house! Just on the other side of the country! Sounds like an awesome class!