Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Go green class! Roses and Rosettes

More lovely roses from our backyard. I seriously love getting these. They just scream special :)


Anyway, tonight is the Friends of Scott Prom. Jennifer T and I going to help assemble the goodie bags and add our little decorated stars and hand them out. I am really looking forward to it. Here's a picture of the 200 rosettes that Dawn, Jessica P, and Jennifer T helped me sew, glitter and assemble. That was crazy but we are all experts now!









Jennifer's Go Green class was last night at Pink Pineapple and it was tons of fun! When I got there the little adorable pork chop, Matthew, came running up to me and gave me this adorable little gift! Its a head band made from a neck tie that Xaver, Jennifer's husband made! So seriously cute! And it matched my outfit perfectly. It had cute flowers and bling on it so you know it was custom made for me. The little pork chop also had one for Gloria, hers also custom made in orange. so so cute. Here we are with Jennifer showing off our cute hair accessories.



Let's just say real men know how to sew! And he can cook! he is starting his own BBQ catering company so keep an eye out for more info on that.



Here is a lovely picture of the bubbling blobs of paint that Jennifer squirted out for Gloria to use. You can add your own sound effects here.



And here is my caravan buddy Jessica and Krystie's daughter Aspen who was all tuckered out from being a kid I guess. Life must be hard when you are so little and so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO!?!? How wad the prom? I wanna see photos of you all dolled up and and kids with their goody bags!

Had fun on Thursday with ya!

Jennifer Priest said...

Awww thanks so much for talking about my class and Xaver's headbands!! So much fun spending time with ya!