Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ladies who lunch...

WHAT A PARTY!!






It was a really really great day today. I had a very awesome group of ladies over to my house for a class that included lunch prepared by moi and a handmade goody. I was worried becuase I am not a cook and i knew no one would tell me if the food was not good but then Jean-Claude came home and had some of the food and said it was really good so whew! I know he would tell me if it was yucky! :)











It was so nice to have this group that came with no strings attached, no itimidations, no judegments, and the only one putting pressure on me to do things well was me! I felt like I could


really be me AND IT WAS FABULOUS!! Sheila and Liz came and since they are both just as passionate about charity as I am, it was fun to talk about the events with them. And Danette, Dawn and Linda are all super supportive of SBR so they were able to jump right on board and Yuko actually brought a completed Volunteer Information Form and really wants to help! It was seriously so cool! My neighbor Rachel came by for a bit! It was a total surprise to find out I had a scrapbooker for a neighbor!


And award for farthest traveled goes to Anita and Yuko! They came down from Orange County to play with us! And they brought me the first 2 bags of food for the food drive! So cool! thanks so much ladies!

2 comments:

Krystie said...

Great looking group!! The project looks darling!! Great job Elena...

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunchs Elena! It was a great day! Just what I needed to end my Spring Break! You are just an amazingly talented lady! Loved the lunch, the mini album is wonderbar and the group of ladies were just delightful!

Thanks!

Sheila