Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sally's playground




I got to spend some time today with Sally, Georgia and Kathi. It was uplifiting and creatively inspiring. I am so glad to have friends like this. I only spent a couple of hours but it was so worth it. I got to see Sally's creative space which was awsome and meeting Kathi was a treat. What an amazing artist! AND I got to teach Sally and Georgia how to use the timer setting on their cameras :)




I did actually do a little creating. I worked on my ATCs for the Lucky 13 swap. I am so happy I found something to do with all these damn slide mounts I just had to have 5 years ago! I wraped them with chenille stems. Those are cupcake wrappers I layered with silk flowers and these awesome flat back pearls to make flowers. Then I painted and glittered some chipboard flourishes and crowns. Now to assemble...

2 comments:

Kristi B. said...

I can't wait to see how your ATCs turn out. LOVE how you used the chenille on the slides. I learned in a QuickQuotes class to wrap them with ribbon, but the chenille is so much more scrumptious! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Fun!