Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dolls Dolls Dolls!


I met some super creative minds yesterday for a little doll swap! I really really loved the amazing things these ladies came up with! I feel super duper inspired!

















Carrie used an adorable picture of herself as a child. I love that she is holding a flower!
and Sally did beautiful intricate metal embossing. She shared first and we all jokingly put our stuff away after we saw what she did!

Diane forgot that it was fairy themed and did a mermaid but I loved it with all the glitter and her shirt is a fine wire mesh!











I had never heard of the stuff that Pat made these wings out of but I was so impressed when she told us she sewed the glitter thread into the wings! and she used a soldering iron to cut out the leaves for the skirt!





love love the flowersoft ballet slippers!






Georgia's party fairy makes me want to dance! just beautiful! and she watercolored the purple wings!














last one is mine, more photos of mine if you scroll down. This was really fun! I am trying to do more swaps so that I can use supplies that I have on hand. I really love that I got to use my stuff!!!

2 comments:

Blue Banana said...

I love these little dolls!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! *drool*

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and leaving such sweet comment.

Jennifer Priest said...

Very interesting--love yours the best. The fleur de lis body is awesome!