Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Will you "follow" me?


I am trying to see how many people I can get to follow this blog :) There is a little icon under my facebook badge on the left side.... SCROLL DOWN
Please click on it sign up to follow this blog :)

tomorrow morning I will be at the San Diego Food Bank from 10 am till 12 noon. I have really really cool fairy fly bys to give anyone that comes by! I really really hope someone comes!! http://www.scrapbookroyalty.com/food_drive.html

So I have a made another paper doll at Art Meet Up with Jackie. It was really really fun and I was super fast! I had to go pick up my friend Brookie who is moving back here from DC. I can't wait! It will be so good to have her back here.




Here is my little German Ballerina. I will call her Ella. she is wearing fishnet stockings and has a huge tiara! I will try to take better photos tomorrow. she is my new favorite thing right now! i'm so laughing because I just realized me and the doll have the same hair almost!

It's a little hard to tell but she is holding a bouqet of flowers and her blingy boobies say Hello Dollie! but yes, I named her Ella :)




Pat's doll was my inspiration for her slippers.

here are the other dolls on Jackie's Blog. I just love that she does this each month! It's just so generous and fun!

Last night I went to the Jenni Bowlin class at Paper Tales. It was really fun. I got to meet someone that has really inspired me. I just love her style. here is a photo of my little book.




this was brooke's first class and she was so seriously into it! It was fun to watch!

she did have fun though!

I really love taking classes from inspiring artists! Jenni was a really great instructor and I just loved meeting her and her cute southern accent :)

6 comments:

jackieb said...

Wow you're really into paperdolls! I can see that you have been working on her even afte art meetup...addinging fishnets, bling and cute outfit.

Love her! She certainity is a "princess".

Send me the next picture as I am sending them over to Retro cafe Art and she will put on her blog...the collage sheet came from her.!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Who would not want to follow a blog with a "traveling princes" to follow and see images of dollies with glass buttons boobs. She is" Darling" the event will go very well .Do not worry and thanks for working hard to make a difference in the world !!!

Unknown said...

Who would not want to follow a blog with a "traveling princes" to follow and see images of dollies with glass buttons boobs. She is" Darling" the event will go very well .Do not worry and thanks for working hard to make a difference in the world !!!

Teri said...

You're getting really good at doll making. Love the blingy boobies!

betsters said...

Elena,

I love what you did with your doll... The shoes completed her outfit!

She is definitely "A Traveling Princess" dolly! And fits right in with her blog...so cute.

Thanks for the comment on my blog and for being a follower.

Hugs,
Bet

P.S. Can't wait for the next ART MEET UP!

Unknown said...

Hey Elena, I'm going to pick up your RSS feed in Google Reader... So glad I found your blog!