Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kids classes are fun!


I had such a good time with Emily and Alexander. Emily was visiting from Taiwan and has big crush on Jean-Claude so she only pays minimal attention to me but Alexander will give me lots and lots of love and he just makes me what to squeeze him all the time! I had them over to make a book with the Disney photos we took a few days before. I kept it super simple. Board book, punches and stamps. They loved it!






We went to Disneyland with Brooke's family and I am can't tell you how awesome it was to have one of my best friends on this planet back in San Diego. She will be here for at least a couple years I hope! Dang military keeps moving her but at least they brought her back!

No comments: