Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

See you soon Emily!

A very pregnant Emily will be leaving us for the land down under in just about a week and she graced us with her presence one last time at Pink Pineapple before she goes.. I love my canvas and am still working on it a bit. Thanks Emily for sharing your creativity with us and for the creative explosion you helped me make! Mine is a fairy shooting dreamy stars over a fairy village. I am going to add the word "dream" I just have not figured out how I want to do it yet....



Emily is a kind generous peaceful soul. She has supported Scrapbook Royalty and inspired so many people. I can't wait till she comes back in January!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She came all that way taught a class and then will go all that way back and have a baby !!! wow Amazing