Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Flower Swap

I love to swap! I love handmade fleurs so a handmade flower swap was just perfect! Pink Pinepple Scrapbook Club is hosting one with 28 women. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!





Sally said mine look like candy. I made chiffon pinwheels and added diamond dust to the edges. What a mess it was! but I love the way they came out. They look yummy and sugar coated! Then added a big flat back pearl center. I love them!


Next I am working on my Lucky 13 pages. Have been experimenting with the canvas to see what I can do with it!





This Saturday is a wonderful event for Operation Showers of Appreciation at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks in Vista. Sadly, there is still room!!! If you want to join us we would love to have you! Or if you have time to come by, we will start ending auctions at 1pm so come bid on some awesome stuff!




3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

these are too darn cute!!..love them!!..i haven't even started mine!!!! eeek!!

RollerScrapper said...

Very pretty! I finished about 30 of mine but they don't feel "finished". I need to think of some flair that I can add, or stickles or something :)

Teri Daughter of The King said...

I need a flower swap, I love flowers. Yours are so cute!
Teri