Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I have so much to talk about but....


I just received a book in the mail from my friend Kris and I know that it is what I am supposed to post about today. Opening this little book opened my heart on a day when I really need it. I have so much to do, so much to catch up on, and I am still recouperating from last week, but reality smacked me in the face when I read this little book.

I am blessed...

I am a Happy People...

My life is so far removed from any true struggles...

I encourage you all to go to the Ties That Bind Website and buy this little book. It is filled with beautiful picutures and beautiful words of inspiration. This is exactly the kind of project I love being involved with and I am so honored that I can.

If you didn't know, and I didnt, the top of the doll's head has writting. This is what it says:

"The day after the haircutting party was chemo, and after chemo we went wig shopping. Naturally, I bought a styrofoam head of my very own. I wanted 2 but I didnt have room in my bag. This is Clio. Mom found me lisetning to Mozart and drinking red wine from a jam jar while I was painting her face. Mom just turned around and left the room."-Brianna Privett-

When I finished reading this, I was crying, I just know I cound never be this strong.

I am blessed ...
another way to help and win a copy of the book....click here

No comments: