Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Angel of the Broken Hearts.

I was looking at the Etsy shop of one of my favorite artists, Danita, and I saw this beautiful piece titled "Angel of the Broken Hearts"


I am lucky enough to own one of her mounted on wood pieces. It is "Snow White" and I love it. You can actually find her blog on the right side of my blog...
Anyway, I really am hoping that the "Angel of the Broken Hearts" will come and heal me. I am not sure when the burning sensation behind my eyes will stop. Or when the stabbing in my heart and brain will go away but I really hope it is soon. I take solace in the fact that I know I will get through this and that I have wonderful friends and family to help me.

2 comments:

Teri said...

She's precious, just like you.

Unknown said...

I will say a prayer that she does.