Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

ATCs- what do you do with them? Kaiser Guest Designer!

I love doing swaps and lately I have been in a few ATC swaps. Plus there have been little make and take tags that I love and I just didnt know whta to do with them. I finally found something cute! Though admittedly it needs to be decorated itself. I bought a 3 tier display that holds earrings and used clips attached to the ATCs to tie them onto the display. I love it! It is like a 7 Gypsies ATC spinner on shabby chic crack! All it needs is some glitter and it will be much better!











And I got an email from a lovely friend and fellow Lucky 13 Melissa, last week inviting me to be a Guest Designer for Kaisercraft!! Can you believe it? So cool!

Here is a picture of their First Quarter Releases and all the yummy goodness they just sent me to create with!!


(of course I can't get blogger to turn this $%#@*&! picture!)


This was really cool news and so flattering to be asked. I really am excited to play with all the goodies! They have repackaged their embellies so now everything comes in its own heavy plastic ziplock bag. Its so cool. Has holes in it and you can keep them together. I will take more pics soon. Gotta catch up from this weekend still!!


PLEASE CHECK THE POST BELOW ABOUT A REALLY COOL DRAWING FOR SBR!! THANKS! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats little lady!!! Nice!!

I am in LOVE with your ATC holder!!! FAB!

Kristi B. said...

What a super cute ATC rack you have. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it Elena! Congratulations on your Kaisercraft guest spot. :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool goodies! So, my birthday is coming up....hehehe!! Can't wait to see what you create!

Teri Daughter of The King said...

You and Donna, so cool. Kaiser is a great company. What a lot of stuff, you lucky girl.