Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

No Seriously! I did a 12x12 layout!



So my guest designer gig stuff arrived and I was ready to create! So here it is... the first 12x12 layout ive done in a very very very long time!! I think I did one for book club quite a few months back and then maybe a year before that!




yep, that's half a butterfly wing because that is how I feel these days...
yes, my white balance is waaay off... gotta figure out how to fix that. or maybe its broken since I dropped my f*%$!@* camera!! still frustrated about it... happy people!! ok, feel better now.

5 comments:

Sheila Goldsberry said...

I love the layout....I think I might try the Pink Challange this month, but I'm nervous about posting my page.

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

you absolutely should! I'm going to for sure!

Sweet Escape said...

yay!!! good job on your layout!!!..aren't layouts fun!!!

RollerScrapper said...

Great LO, you are too cute wih the "no, seriously!" :)

allyson joy said...

love that butterfly wing elena!!!