Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

With all nighters come productivity!

So I was up all night last night. literally. I saw the sun coming up and realized it was 6:30 am!! Crazy!! not on purpose either!

So I did get some fun creative stuff started and prepped and finished today at the Pink Pineapple Scrapbook Club crop!
I am going to just post one for now so I can pretend that I am creative all week long!

Here is a page from the book I am making for Sheila for her bday

Yes, this is soooo "My Edward!"

Ok, I am going to post two, I forgot about the Edward picture and when I saw it on my camera really needed to post it!

So I also finished 12 ATCs for Alyson's Glitter ATC swap. I can't wait to see what I get back. I just love pretty shiny things!

I created these on pieces of plastic that I cut up.Used Crystal Lacquer to make a heart and sprinkled with glitter flakes. Added a acetate swirl, Heidi Grace heart fastener and of course a crown. All done! Love them!! Love the color. It makes me a smiling Happy People!!

The girls at the crop today asked me what I do with all these swaps and honestly, I dont do much with them. I look at them and ooh and ahh over them and get inspiration from them then put them up on a shelf :) The real fun for me is making something to swap. I get the therapeutic benefit of crafting. the selfish satisfaction of giving something of myself to someone, and get to use my stuff!!!

8 comments:

RollerScrapper said...

I love that metal embellishment around the "my edward" what is that? :)

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

i love it too! some Tim Holtz frames I got at gee Gee's I think...

Sweet Escape said...

oh man Elena!!..i really love your atc's!!..they are super cute!!

allYson said...

You were right about this Edward...You got me wanting to do an ATC.hhuummmm

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This page is gorgeous! Blessings.

Love, Carrie said...

Cute ATCs!!!...and love the LOs you have been doing lately!

allyson joy said...

cute layout missy ~ and holy moley ~ loooooove those atcs!!! see i knew what i was doing when i sent you an email to join in ;-) love these baby!!!
{xoxo}

PaperCameraScissor said...

omg---I love the shiny flakes these are so so pretty and I can't wait to get one.