Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Garage Sale help me please!!

It's finally starting to get ugly around here. I have to move like yesterday and I want to sell as much stuff as possible since I will be staying at my brother's house temporarily.

Please please come to my Garage Sale

6428 Peinado Way
San Diego, CA 92121

Saturday & Sunday 10/17-10/18
7 am till ???

Please pass this on to anyone you know that lives in my area.

very much appreciate all the love and support for my wonderful family and friends.

Its been sooooooo hard. I am still sooooo overwhelmed and every time I feel better, I get punched back into reality.

7 comments:

The Silotts said...

it is just a small step back but after this weekend you took a lot forward. keep plugging along and you will get out to the other side.
hugs....

Unknown said...

Oh Darling... I am sooo sorry the darkest hour is just before Dawn . You will do better after the sale and staying with your brother.

yoborobo said...

Hang in there - better days ahead! You'll feel better once you are with your brother.

Mamarazzi said...

I wish I could have been there even if to just give you a great big hug.

Monica said...

Hope your garage sale went well. Sorry I missed it! Hang in there girlfriend!

Toronto garage sales said...

How did your garage sale go? I guess this is kinda late for this one, but I have recently written an article including tips for successful garage sale. You are welcome to read it and get some inspiration. Hope it will help you in the future.

Elli

Unknown said...

Elena, I love the pictures!
I left you an award on my blog chick!