Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diva Craft Lounge Radio Show...


I just love the outpouring of support I get from my friends. Diva Danielle and Rayme Royale have invited me onto their show today at 12 noon to talk about all the amazing events we have coming up! Especially the Guinness Record attempt on January 23rd. If you have been under a rock and don't know about it.. (just kidding!!) visit the SBR website to get more info and join me for a fun fun fun day! We are trying to set a world record for the largest crop and we will be raising money for Kids In Need Foundation

The Diva Craft Lounge Radio Show reaches over 100 countries and is just the best best bestest! http://www.craftdiva.com/

you can even listen to it after the show is over so just go there and see how funny I sound!! :) I think I sound funny :)

1 comment:

geogems said...

YOU CAN DO IT...and NO, you don't sound funny---unless of course you hold your nose when you're talking. good vibes, geo