Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Lucky 13 pages and snowboarding

I finally got to create in my "crap" room. That is totally not what it is but that is what Eric calls it and since it's his house that is what we are calling it for now.

But it is my studio and I love it.

So I got to create last night and it was awesome! I came home from Snowboarding in Big Bear and made some layouts...

For the lucky 13 we are only posting sneak peeks right now but would love you to become a follower, we will be revealing full pages soon!

This page is for Candice. She is an amazing artist and a wonderful friend. She is holding up a can of my fav drink while we were at CHA last summer. I painted and glimmer misted to my heart's content!


And this one is for Angela Daniels. One of the Lead Fiskateers. She is more into clean lines so I tried my best to do a simple but elegant layout for her.And here I am in all my snowbunny glory at the end of a fun afternoon of solo snowboarding bliss! I am finding a way to be at peace even when I am alone. Its very interesting. Not used to it yet but working on it! Post a few more pics on my facebook page.

3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

i love that you are calling your room the "crap room",,mine was like that for a while,,,your sneaky peekys are looking rad!..can't wait to see the full pages!!,,awesome job girly!!,,,have a happy day!!!

Cheryl Waters said...

I am loving these peeks. Absolutely beautiful! Loving them and lucky gals getting these pages. I can't wait to get mine I'll tell you. Love that snowboarder!

Candice McLean said...

i love the sneak peek and can't wait to see the WHOLE page! the pic of you snowboarding is beautiful! i read that you went snowboarding all by yourself. that's amazing. you are brave and strong. love that about you! xo