Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LA pics

I had a really fun day with my friend Albert in LA. if you scroll down you can hear more about it.

Here are a few pics from the fun...

Albert surprised me and took me to an awesome Spanish Restaurant for Tapas. Called Bazaar. it was in the SLS Hotel near the Beverly Center and it was super yummy! Did I mention Albert is from Spain. It was really yummy and so beautiful. I didn't get any pics of the restaurant but totally recommend it!



gotta love the night time /timer setting on a little point and shoot! This was at my friend Grace's rooftop flat in downtown LA. The view was so amazing! and it was so good to see Grace! Ive known her for most of her life because our mom's went to school together!


We went to the Edison Club for a drink after touring Grace's apartment. It is such an amazing club. totally recommend if you are in LA


and some cool art on the side of a building. i think this was the at&t building but can't remember...

No comments: