Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Where do I go from here?

How do I separate myself from Charity Wings/Scrapbook Royalty.  I need to somehow but don't know how. Its like the charity is my child that I literally birthed and I have no way to separate myself from it nor do I really want to.  It has taken over my life and my identity and I don't want to be lost in it.  But I also love what I do.

Money, I hate having to earn a living. and in the end I have to.

I think, after getting advice from two good friends, Suzi and G, that I have to go back to my art. I miss it. I miss making pretty things and crazy things. I get to once in a while but not much and I miss it!! I remember when my whole life was about making art.  And then it turned into a business and now... did I say I miss it?  I DO!

So how to get back to it?  I think the first step is coming.  I am scared that I am at another cross roads in my life but heck, I've been here before so here goes nothing!


I made this banner for Serendipity Studios. She made a kit to support Charity Wings...Im so excited about it!  Its not totally done yet but here is peek. Iwill figure out where you can buy it.  I added my own stuff and used wood as the base but the kits is super super cute!

It was crafty fun and I am so glad I took the time to do it!

No comments: