Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Interrupting...Have you seen this girl?

How does art disappear? I made my first Suzi Blu art and then I got to assist her at "Inspired" which was so fun and awesome.  Suzi and I made a great team!

But somehow the piece didnt make it home with her...



Its not the first time that something I have made has not made it back to me but it bums me out a little. The piece is even cuter now because i added a little crown hat and some wings that my friends at Inspired gave me.  And I added bling!

So someone has my treasured piece. It probably made it home with someone on accident so I thought I'd put a call out and see if anyone has seen it :)

It has my initials on the bottom "ele" so I don't think anyone can mistake it for their own.  Or maybe some sticky fingers at the hotel got it.  Suzi is missing some of her step outs too.  Not sure why someone would take those though cause they are unfinished art... but Suzi is amazing so maybe they just wanted something she had touched hee hee!

Ahh well.  Still a happy people.

7 comments:

canngil said...

how sad! hope she finds her way home!

CraftyGirl said...

Poor pretty girl!! Out there somewhere, not home where she needs to be. I hope whoever took her is taking good care, and sends her home to you!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

me too. it would be awesome if she made it back to me!

Just call me Silly Sal said...

I can barely believe this. First the crown charm you soldered and made and now your picture you painted. What if wrong with people. Do they know what bad karma this is for them? I Am so sorry.

RollerScrapper said...

Grr, why do people do this? How can people enjoy something they just took? I just don't get people sometimes!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

yes. it's too bad but I am sure it was an accident. Maybe just maybe I will get it back :)

The Silotts said...

that is so pretty - i am sorry she has not found her way home :-(