Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm done hiding.

I unpublished my other blog because I was afraid of being judged or having certain people use it against me but I am done with all of that.

I have hope.  Hope does spring eternal.  I will be a Happy People no matter what.

And there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Want to know just how crazy deep it gets inside this little brain of mine?

http://ellifeworthliving.blogspot.com/

I hope that you....

  1. DON'T JUDGE!  
  2. LEARN COMPASSION
  3. KNOW THAT IT IS NEVER AS IT SEEMS... JUST SCRATCH THE SURFACE.
But in the end, it is the one life I have and I love it so much.

and one of my favorite posts that still describes exactly how I feel...


Its just me. Human girl, trying to make all I can of this gift.

4 comments:

bec said...

I think you are an amazing, strong woman. You publish what other's think/feel but are too scared to put out there. Who cares what the judgers comment! They are miserable. Thanks for making me feel like I am not alone! I admire you, you brave girl:)

Gloria King said...

I love you sweets..no matter what!!!
and you love me no matter what and thats one of the reasons I love you..try to find that place inside you that makes you smile and everything else will fall into place.

stephanie ackerman said...

i love you because you are you..a happy people..just like me.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading through your other blog. Such beautiful and honest writing.