Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

In a minute...

If you don't want to know what hurt looks like
--------------------------------------------do not read on.

Does this happen to other people?

It only takes a minute. The world is all pretty and just floating along and then. 



It just happens. It's like you can't take a breath.  There is no wind anywhere to be found.  You wrap your arms around yourself to keep all of you from falling apart.  You kneel down and your head falls into your lap and you just sit there concentrating on trying to breathe.

You are having an anxiety attack.  Nothing is wrong with you. You know you are totally going to be ok, but in that minute...

Something hurt you.  Something hurt your sense of what is right in the world.  Something hurt your reality and here you are.  

and here I am.
#findingelena #findingmyhope



2 comments:

Gloria King said...

Dear E,
I am really sorry you are in this sucky place right now. I will keep you in my prayers everyday.
I really do hope you can have a baby I know its what you want and I pray it happens for you. I just wanted
to offer a little bit of help. WHile your feeling sad try starting a walking group with the girls from the
center. Exercise will help you feel so much better I promise. It is amazing how our body response to movement. You will be happier and stronger all those are good things when your on a mission to have a baby.. sending you love G

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena, I know this feeling very well - sadly. In those moments it helps me to look up to the stars an recognize, that we are just a tiny part of the whole universe. And that somehow everything fits perfect in place. I often read my monthly horoscope, which tells me everything was forseeable and isn´t out of control. Hope these phases will pass by quick for you. But be assured you are are not alone with these feelings. :)

Love, Hannah